Terms & Conditions
By booking Jupiter Cars as your travel partner via Phone, Online, or Email, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions listed below.
- Our Online Booking System is available 24/7, but we may not be able to provide transportation outside our coverage areas. If it is an advance booking, we take up to 2-4 hours to check the availability of drivers, but company will not accept any ASAP booking outside the coverage area.
- Booking cancellations require a minimum of 2 hours’ prior notice to pick up time, Cancellation charges will apply to any notice within 2 hours before pick up.
- Company can cancel your booking due to the following reasons: – Unavailability of drivers – If we are fully booked – Pickup address located outside our coverage area – Unforeseen circumstances – or for our drivers’ safety.
- In case Jupiter Cars cancel any booking due to the above mentioned reasons, a cancellation notice will be provided 2 hours before pickup time to the customer.
- Airport Parking Charges will be included in ride fares, for further details about the parking charges please refer to the relevant airport website.
- Waiting charges are £20 per hour, yet for airport pickup we provide 30 minutes free waiting time after flight landing, if the Customer will take more than 30 minutes please do mention it while making a booking to make sure that you are not charged any extra waiting time.
- Apart from the Driver and Passengers, the Company does not have any insurance for goods or property in transit.
- Customers are advised to arrange their own insurance for carrying any goods or property in transit.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Calls are recorded in order to maintain the decorum as well as training and Quality purposes.
- Company is not liable to make any sort of compensation in the event of delays, missing your flight, missing your train or missing an appointment due to traffic situation or unforeseen circumstances as this is beyond our control.
- Customers travelling to airports must allow at least 2 hours traveling time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Customers travelling to mainline train stations such as St Pancras or Victoria or any other main stations must allow at least 90 minutes of traveling time especially if you are travelling with lots of luggage along with kids.
- Pre-bookings on festive days or otherwise are advisable to avoid long hours waiting for your cab.
By joining Jupiter Cars as a self-employed driver, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Calls are recorded for training, Quality, and monitoring purposes.
COMMISION AND DEADLINES
Drivers are charge fixed 20% commission weekly, we operate 7 days a week from Monday to Sunday and the deadline to pay weekly commission is Tuesday before 18:00. Failure to pay commission will result in fine which will be added to your account statement.
- Commission: 20% Fixed Commission on Debit/Credit Card charged depending on card processing company system.