BY BOOKING TRANSPORTATION WITH JUPITER CARS VIA PHONE, EMAIL, ONLINE OR CHAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW:
We would like to inform all our customers that Calls may be recorded for Training and Quality purposes.
- As a company we always try our best to provide quick, easy and safe transportation to our valuable customers., But company is not liable to make any sort of compensation in the event of delays, missing your flight, missing your train or missing an appointment due to traffic situation as we do use public roads and this is something beyond our control
- Our operators may provide you with estimated journey times but as a company, we will not be liable or take any responsibility in case of any delays due to unforeseen circumstances as we do use public roads. We advise all our customers to plan your journey by yourself using online tools one of a good example: http://www.theaa.com/route-planner) and always allow maximum time
- All customers travelling to airports must allow at least 2 hours journey time to reach the airport to avoid any complications
- All customers travelling to mainline train stations such as St Pancras or Victoria or any other main stations must allow at least 90min journey time and during rush hours we advise you must add extra 30min to the journey so you don’t have to rush to catch the train especially if you are travelling with lots of luggage and along with kids.
- Traffic rush hours are 06:00 – 10:00 in the morning and from 17:00 to 20:00 in the evening.
- We recommend all our customers to make pre-booking and also allow maximum extra time for their journey to reach the destination without rushing and panicking.
- As a company, we do not take any responsibility for any delay due to traffic, accidents or due to any unforeseen circumstances which caused a delay in our service.
Our online booking system opens for all customers but Jupiter Cars may not be able to cover booking outside our coverage areas, an advance notice of up to 2 to 4 hours will be given to customer in case if we cannot cover any booking outside our coverage area and no responsibility will be accepted by Jupiter Cars or any of its employees neither any compensation will be offered
- All cancellations required a minimum of 2 hours’ notice before pickup time to make sure there are no cancellation charges applies. Full cancellation charges will apply for any cancellation within 2 hours before the pickup time
- if Jupiter Cars cancel your booking due to the following reasons: – Unavailability of drivers – If we are fully booked – Pickup address located outside our coverage area – Any unknown reason – Unforeseen circumstances – For our drivers’ safety
- In case Jupiter Cars cancel any booking due to the above reason or any other reason no further clarification will be provided. Minimum of 2 to 4 hours cancellation notice period will be given to Customer for them to arrange alternative transportation or to organize the different method of travelling
AIRPORT PARKING CHARGES:
All our airport pickup and drop-off excluded from any airport parking charges, please refer to the relevant airport website for complete information about airport car parking for pickup or drop-off charges.
Waiting charges are £20 per hour, yet for airport pickup we provide 30 minutes free waiting time after flight landing, if Customer would like extra time after landing please do mention it while making a booking to make sure you not get charged any extra waiting time.
- Apart from the Driver and Passenger/s, the Company does not have any insurance for goods or property in transit
- Customers are advised to arrange their own insurance for carrying any goods or property in transit
- If Customers are entering into a transaction with the Company for their own goods or are acting as agents for the transfer of goods of another Owner, these terms and conditions apply to both. Thus the Customer is accepting these terms and conditions for themselves and for the third party
- Company has all the rights to use any of their servants for performing any service relevant to them and can instruct the transfer of courier completely to them or a part of this service
- The company reserves the right to guide the route for transfer at its own discretion. The company can follow any route or procedure for transfer services. However subject to suitable instructions or opinion from Customer, the Company is liberal to do it in the interest of both itself and the Customer
- Company warranties, all transfer of goods in the most effective manner provided they are properly packed, labelled and paid
- Company offers and quotations can be accepted by Customer between a time frame of 7 days and the Customer should verify any such quotation before acceptance
- Company is not responsible for any damage or loss of goods during transfer due to inappropriate packaging
- In the event of any confidential couriers to be sent, Customer must provide clear instruction to the operator while making a booking and also provide clear guidance to drivers to follow
- Due to recent serious courier scams Company may have to disclose shipper’s information to the consignees, In case of any confidential documentation the shipper’s wishes not to disclose it must be given in writing and signed for
- Company shall be held responsible if it proves that instructions given by Customer were not followed that is for negligence which results in damage or loss
- The company shall be discharged from all the liability of loss or damage or missed delivery of package caused if the customer has not written to the company regarding it within 7 days. However, a computed claim is made within 28 days after consignment transit ends
- The company would not be dealing in any goods that are dangerous, explosive, hazardous or illegal that could cause damage according to state law. Customer should not deliver any such goods to the Company to handle for delivery however if a situation arises where a loss is caused in connection to the goods delivered all claims and penalties shall be indemnified by the Customer
- The company would not deliver any money or securities, precious stones, coins, antiques, jewellery, livestock or plants, pictures or any other valuables. Thus Customer should deliver any such goods to the Company. The Company shall not be liable to pay any loss or damage in connection to such goods
- The Company would not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage to china glass, ceramics or any other breakable goods. It may include accident, breakdown, weather conditions, traffic or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Company