Are you worrying about Heathrow to Stansted taxi minicab service to use? Stansted airport is the London’s third busiest airport. It has wide range of facilities. These includes those for business, children and disabled travelers. There is a choice of trains and coaches. As well as taxis and car hiring. Public transportation to and from the airport is reliable. The airport has one terminal. Also the passenger traffic is increasing year by year. 2016 is now witnessing the increase in passenger’s number to 23.9 million. Those who need to drive towards airport. They will find it easily available. The airport offers a variety of valet. As well as short and long stay car parks.
Facilities at Stansted Airport
Every passenger coming to London via any of the airport requires to have a good experience. Here are the information of facilities. Including cash machines, information desk and toilets, etc.
- Terminal Facilities – From toilets to telephones, bureaux de change to bars
- Business Travellers – Executive lounges & business communication aids to conference centres with fully equipped business facilities
- Special Assistance – For disabled travellers and those needing special assistance
- Travelling with Children – Well equipped and organised to help those travelling with children
- Shopping and Leisure – Shops and restaurants
- Security and Customs