It gets really painful to selectin the right Heathrow terminal 5 taxi minicab service. The Heathrow Terminal 5 was opened in the year 2008 at a cost of £4 billion. Its five floors are large enough that it can hold almost 50 pitches of football. The design of this terminal of Heathrow airport began in 1989. However, government planning permission was granted in 2001. The terminal opened in the year of 2008 by Queen Elizabeth II. The terminal was opened in 2008 for passengers. The terminal is used exclusively by the British Airways and Iberia. It also provides a huge range of facilities for the passenger. These facilities include shops, hotels, car hire services, restaurants, bureaux de change, business services and parking.
Cash Points in Heathrow Terminal 5
You may need cash while travelling to or from Heathrow terminal 5 taxi minicab service. There are cash points in the Heathrow terminal 5 which you can find out both before and after passport control:
- In Zone B at level 3 Check-in
- Near Hamleys, WH Smith, and Travelex in departures at Level 3
- With Moneycorp near the entrance for gates A1-A7, and with Travelex near Prada in the departures at Level 2
- Departures Next to British Airways Customer Services in the terminal 5c
- Near Carousel 1 and Carousel 9 at the ground floor arrivals in the passengers’ area.
- Near WH Smiths, and opposite Caffé Nero at the ground floor arrivals in the public area.
Jupiter Cars – Heathrow Terminal 5 Taxi Minicab Service
We are near to Heathrow terminals and we ensure you that you can get your car within 10 to 15 minutes. For the airport pickups, we provides the meet and greet service to each and every passenger travelling via Heathrow airport or any other airport of UK. Book with us now
Our most popular vehicle and best for those travelling light
Great option for those traveling with large piece of luggage.
Perfect for transporting a family or a small group with lots of luggage
Travel in comfort and luxury in one of our executive cars
8 Seater MPV
Perfect for transporting a large family or a large group with lots of luggage